State Museum Humanitarian Centre «Preodoleniye» named after N.A. Ostrovsky
On December 7, 2016 the opening ceremony of the 10th exhibition of the project «Portrait of the Russian Fine Word» took place in the museum centre «Preodoleniye» on Tverskaya Str. 14. The exhibition “History of the Russian State in Persons” is devoted to the 250th anniversary of Nikolay Mikhaylovich Karamzin.
Exhibition «History of the Russian State in Persons» was opened by:
- Artist Margarita Siourina, manager of the project “Portrait of the Russian Fine Word”,
- Natalya Sosnovskaya, deputy director of the State museum centre «Preodoleniye»
- Nikolay Chibisov, honored artist of the Russian Federation, vice-president of the Creative Union of Russian Artists,
- Yury Belyaev, poet, president of the Academy of the Russian Fine Word,
- Valery Ryabovol, honored artist of the Russian Federation, member of the Russian Academy of Arts,
- Konstantin Kedrov-Chelishchev, head of the literary association DOOS, poet and philosopher,
- Anatoly Apostolov, academician of the International Kirillo-Mefodiyev Academy of Slavic
The following participants took part in the opening ceremony:
Artists – Raisa Arefyeva, Margarita Al and Anvar Almukhametov, Alexey Barvenko, Pavel Borisov, Yury Zemlyanukhin, Elena Krasnoshchekova, Leonid Kozlov, Elena Katsyuba, Valery Sopp, Igor Khamraev, Vladimir Chibisov, Margarita Yurkova; chief editor of the newspaper «Word», writer and journalist Victor Linnik; representative of Geliya Korzheva Fund Marina Arabchikova, art critic Olga Petrova;
Poets – Konstantin Kedrov, Elena Katsyuba, Margarita Al, Tatyana Zommer, Anton Belyaev, Valery Sorokin, Arina Gracheva, Nikolay Zhukov, Ilya Trofimov.
Exhibition «History of the Russian State in Persons» devoted to the 250th anniversary of Nikolay Mikhaylovich Karamzin is opened for visitors in the concert hall of the museum centre «Preodoleniye» till January 15, 2017.
The artist Margarita Siourina on behalf of all project participants "Portrait of the Russian Fine Word" expresses sincere gratitude to the management and employees of the museum centre "Preodoleniye" for the cooperation and warmly thanks Natalia Nikolaevna Sosnovskaya for high professionalism and active assistance in preparation of the exhibition.
We bring to your attention photo report from the opening ceremony of the exhibition on December 7, 2016.
Photo report by Tatyana Zommer